Today we have a discussion about critique and encouragement because they are ultimately related to each other. Far from being opposites, critique and encouragement can go hand-in-hand. We are thinking of these concepts as things that Christians should be good at, but far too often we fail horribly in them (yes, all of us!). We consider:
- When being critical is a virtue & when it is a vice.
- What does Christian encouragement look like? What does it accomplish?
- What critique should & shouldn’t do.
- How does being overly critical effect relationships?
- How do we test ourselves in this?
So join us, think through this with us, and let’s be sharpened together!
GET EXCLUSIVE CONTENT BY Supporting through PATREON